Icons provided by:
- People vector designed by Freepik;
- Stephen Hutchings from Flaticon is licensed by Creative Commons by 3.0.
Images used in App Store & On Boarding:
- Taylor Swift is licensed by Creative Commons by 4.0;
- Amy Winehouse is licensed by Creative Commons by 2.0;
- Mad Men: Production companies: Weiner Bros., Silvercup Studios, Lionsgate Television, @radical.media (pilot only), AMC Studios; Fair Use;
- Pulp Fiction: The distributor of the film, Miramax Films, the publisher of the film or the graphic artist; Fair Use;
- Grey’s Anatomy: Production companies: ShondaLand, The Mark Gordon Company, ABC Studios (as Touchstone Television 2005–2007); Fair Use;
- Game of Thrones: Home Box Office Inc./BCKORS, LLC./GROK!, LLC./Generator Entertainment/Suction Productions, Inc.; Fair Use.
No changes were made to the photos other than cropping.
In some of mishu’s Questions cards, we use images such as:
- Screenshots from a movie or a TV series, which are most likely owned by the studio which produced the film or TV series, and possibly also by any actors appearing in the screenshot;
- Posters or any other copyrighted images that has been released by a company or organization to promote their work or product in the media, such as advertising material or a promotional photo in a press kit;
- Covers of an audio recording, which are most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork.
It is believed that the use of these images, used in a limited number (per subject), of web-resolution, for illustration, critical commentary, discussion or culture reference, qualifies as fair use.
If you have any questions or inquires, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We would be happy to answer your questions!